Telco Terms of Service
Service Specific Terms - Telco
Date of Last Update: 31 October 2022
The service described in this policy will only be available in the USA and will be considered valid for use in the USA.
Within the context of Getcontact Telco Services (“Telco Services”), you may benefit from the services such as;
- Assistant Service: It is ensured that the people calling you leave a voice message and the voice messages are listened to. It also lets you know who's calling when your phone is turned off, unreachable, busy or missed
- Call Administrator Feature: In addition to Assistant service, you may benefit from the service of answering calls when your phone is on the airplane mode (requires wifi connection). (This service is only available for devices using IOS operating system.). Depending on the operator's technical capabilities, it allows you to see the numbers of incoming calls from a hidden number. It allows you to see the caller ID of the callers on the screen, even if it is not saved in your contacts.
The feature of finding out who is calling you while your phone is busy: In case of another person is calling while you are currently on a phone call, the caller number is notified by mobile notification.
The feature of finding out who is calling when your phone is turned off: It is the feature of informing the caller with mobile notification when the first signal is received from your device, if you receive a call while your phone is turned off.
Out of service feature: In cases where your phone is out of service or cannot be reached, it is the feature of informing the caller with a mobile notification about the calls made to you.
Voicemail feature: In cases where you cannot answer your phone, cannot be reached, busy or closed, callers will be able to leave a voice message if they wish. You can listen to these voicemails from within the Getcontact.
Hidden number feature: It is the feature of showing you this number according to the country's possibilities if you receive a call from a hidden number. This feature will not be available in all countries. In order to use this feature, you must reject the private number call made to you. The rejected call will be shown to you as a repeat call with the number no longer hidden.
Flight mode answering feature: It is a call answering feature when your phone is in flight mode. This feature will only be available if you have an internet connection. When you activate the assistant service, the call will be forwarded to your phone if you have an internet connection while your phone is in flight mode.
2. In order to benefit from Getcontact Telco Services, you must grant the following permissions and approvals. In order to send mobile notifications to your device, notification permission must be turned on in the Getcontact. In order to use our quick contacts feature, which will enable you to interact quickly with Getcontact users in your directory, you must have given access to your address book. Android device users must have given the default call manager permission in order to activate the assitant service features. IOS device users must also give microphone permission in order to activate the call administrator feature.
3.Telco service is offered free of charge in some countries, while in some countries it is offered depending on the subscription package. In countries where the service is free of charge, you can start using our Telco Services by making related call forwarding settings free of charge (without any subscription package / premium package requirement) from within the Getcontact. If you delete the application, do not use it for a long time or stop using Telco Services, you must cancel the call forwarding feature separately. You can find the relevant cancellation procedures under the setting menu in Getcontact or under frequently asked questions on www.getcontact.com. If you do not cancel the activation, your calls will continue to be forwarded to Getcontact. You can access the voice messages sent to you under recent calls in the Getcontact.
4. With a phone number with a US area code, you can only use Telco Services by purchasing them under the subscription package / Premium package. If you buy a subscription package / Premium package, you can start using Telco Services by making related call forwarding settings. If you stop using Telco Services, you must also cancel the activation explained below. At the end of the premium package, you will be able to see the audio recordings that come to you until the end of the premium subscription, from within the Getcontact.
You cannot continue to enjoy Telco benefits after the package expires. To use the relevant features again, you must subscribe to the Premium package.
If you do not want to use the Telco Service after the subscription cancellation, you must cancel the activation for each service. Otherwise, since your call administrator service and assistant service will be active, voice messages and call forwarding will come to Getcontact, but you will not be able to access it from within the application because you do not have a membership.
5. Getcontact does not charge you any fees for the above-mentioned features other than subscription package / premium package. Not every operator may provide features of Telco service. If your operator cannot provide some features, you may not be able to use all of our services. Your operator may charge a fee. We recommend that you research before using the service.
6. You agree that the operation and performance of Telco features depend on the compatibility of the device you use and the website/application used by you, or factors beyond Getcontact's control, such as cache-related or 3rd party service providers or other technical/data network issues.