Verified Business Profile
Verified Business Profile Agreement
Date of Last Update: 25 December 2023
The service described in this Agreement will only be available in the countries in which Getcontact provides Verification Services.
This Term is in English. This Agreement and all of its provisions may be translated into any language other than English, provided the English text prevails in the event of any execution, interpretation, controversy, or judgment.
1. Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for Verified Business Profile, users must meet the following criteria:
a. The account must be authentic, representing a real person, registered business, or organization.
b. The account must be unique, with only one verified account per individual or entity.
c. The account must be complete, with a profile photo, description, and confirmed contact information.
d. The account must follow Getcontact’s Terms of Service, Community Guidelines, Purchasing Policy and all its Agreements and Protocols.
2. Application and Purchase Process: Users can apply for account verification by:
a. You can purchase from different steps within the application.
b. After the purchase, the information required for the Verified Business Profile will be filled in by the user and forwarded to the Getcontact teams for evaluation.
c. Providing accurate and up-to-date personal or business information.
d. Company logo, company description, company name information should be submitted.
3. Review Process: Getcontact will review each application individually, considering factors such as:
a. Adherence to Getcontact’s Terms of Service, Community Guidelines and all its Agreementsand Protocols.
b. Public interest in the account and its content.
c. Not imitating third parties or providing misleading information.
d. If required, a government-issued photo ID (for individuals) or an official business document (for businesses or organisations) may be requested.
e. Unless the user prepares and submits their profile for approval after purchase, they will not appear as a ‘Verified Business Profile’. However, during this period, it will appear as if the user is utilizing their monthly entitlement. If the user does not submit a profile for approval, they will still not appear as verified, even if the package is renewed. The user is only entitled to use query and tag viewing privileges. The approval process of a profile submitted for approval by the Getcontact typically takes between 7-10 business days. This period is included in the yourpackage duration. Until the approval process is complete, it is considered that the you are benefiting from their package rights.
4. Verified Business Profile:
Accounts with confirmed information for a Verified Business Profile shall receive a VerificationBadge. (“Verification Badge”, “Verified Business Profile”, ”Verified Business Profile Badge”)
If the user purchases this service, the individual account view disappears, it only appears as a business account. In case of canceling the package, the profile will be seen as an individual account again.
5. A Verified Business Profile provides you with the following benefits:
a. Customize your profile on the search results page with business-specific information when your number is queried.
b. Link to your other social media accounts, making it easier for users to follow your business channel.
c. Promote your business by displaying the advertising visuals you have added for your business on the call cards of the Getcontact users you call in accordance with Getcontact’sadvertising display rules.
d. Your profile will be marked with a gray checkmark, indicating that it is a Verified Business Profile account.
e. You gain access to all the features of Getcontact Premium, along with additional queries and tag displays.
6. Revocation of Verification: Getcontact reserves the right to remove a user’s Verified Business Profile at any time, without prior notice, under the following circumstances:
a. The account owner is found to have provided false or misleading information during the application process.
b. The account is found to be engaging in activities that violate Getcontact’s Terms of Service, Community Guidelines or any of its Agreements or Protocols.
c. The account is inactive for an extended period, as determined by Getcontact’s sole discretion.
d. The account owner requests removal of the Verified Business Profile.
e. The account is transferred, sold, or otherwise changes ownership without notifying Getcontact.
f. Any other circumstance, at the sole discretion of Getcontact’s, that warrants removal of the Verified Business Profile.
7. Appeals Process: Users who have had their Verified Business Profile revoked or have been denied verification may appeal the decision by submitting a request for reconsideration through the appropriate Getcontact support channels.
8. Changes to the Verification Process: Getcontact reserves the right to modify, update, or discontinue the verification process at any time, with or without notice. Users are encouraged to periodically review the verification process terms and conditions to stay informed about any changes.
9. Refund: Getcontact reserves the right without notice to remove Verified Business Profile at any time in its sole discretion without offering a refund, including if you violate Getcontact’sTerms of Service, any of its Agreements and Protocols, without stating any reason or if your account is suspended.
Verified Business Profile’s are non-refundable, unless required by law. That includes situations where certain subscription features are temporarily or permanently unavailable.
10. Contact Apple App Store, Android Google Play Store, Huawei AppGallery or third party providers directly for all app related refund and cancellation issues. For purchases made through Apple App Store, Android Google Play Store and Huawei AppGallery the Getcontact application cannot perform refunds and cancellations.
11. Pricing: Verified Business Profile service is a subscription-based Service and unless canceled by you, the subscription will be charged automatically on subscription time basis. Within the scope of the service offered, Users are given the opportunity to use various features in the Getcontact application, along with the Verified Business Profile.
If a user purchases a Verified Business Profile (VBP) subscription through the App Store, Play Store or Huawei AppGallery on a device and then logs into Getcontact with a different phone number than the one associated with the purchasing account, store policies dictate that the subscription fee will be redirected to the account associated with the most recent login, and the VBP subscription rights will be transferred to this account. The initially used account will revert to a standard Getcontact user with the VBP subscription being cancelled. This requires purchasing the VBP service for the phone number you intend to use and using this subscription exclusively on the device where the purchase was made. If you wish to use the VBP service on the account associated with the most recent login, you must reapply and undergo the approval process for this account.
13. Lastly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Getcontact makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied with respect to the services, their quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. The services are provided “as is” and you agree that the services are used at your own risk. You understand and acknowledge that the Services may be unavailable from time to time and that We will not be liable for Your inability to use the Services for whatever reason.