Full Time - Istanbul, Turkey
Getcontact is a great “Spam Blocking” and “Caller Identification” app for you. Getcontact filters disturbing calls and allows only the people you prefer to communicate with you.
You can identify the calls you receive from numbers that are not registered in your Contacts
Getcontact alerts instantly if you get an unwanted call. So that you get real-time protection from robocalls, telemarketers and spam calls…
We as Getcontact, having collected dynamic, creative, efficient and specialized skills in each of its fields, we are looking for Senior iOS Developer.
- Graduated from Computer, Software Engineering or relevant departments of universities,
- Advanced level of verbal and written English,
- 2 to 5 years of experience in iOS mobile software development,
- Experience of developing native applications for iOS phones and tablets, knowledge of Object Oriented programming and who can develop service based applications,
- Knowledge of iOS 7+ SDK, XCode, Objective-C, Swift and Interface Builder,
- Knowledge o Mobile Project application development processes,
- Knowledge of User experience (UX) and Mobile Design Patterns (Design Patterns),
- Knowledge of Web services/REST APIs (preferably with experience of work with restful API's),
- Knowledge of one or more of the basic security solutions of iOS platform (enciphering, code signing, password control),
- Knowledge of password Version systems (SVN or GIT),
- Wishing to advance their career on iOS platform,
- Strong analytical thinking, collobration and problem solving skills,
- Strong coordination and communication skills,
- No military obligation or postponed for 2 years for male candidates,
- Who lives or able to live in İstanbul.
- Conducting the analysis, technical design and coding activities in such a way that is compatible with the international standards,
- Conducting the performance tests of the developed applications and releasing the findings revealed at the tests. Solving the problems arising during the acceptance tests made by the users,
- Developing the substructures and applications under the responsibility of the team where he will be in charge and developing and improving new sub-structures,
- Reading the code written and understanding its progress, measuring the effects of the changes to be made,
- Ability to proceed and advance with the interface and decoding structure by understanding the progress of the project.